Sunday, November 25, 2007

Patrick- My Birthday

I would like to thank all of you who sent birthday greetings. I am very glad to have the Internet, as it vastly simplifies the process of staying in touch.


My birthday was rather low key because we had the big thanksgiving party the next day, so Sara and I went to a buffet that features Chinese, Japanese, and Italian dishes. It was quite excellent, and the whole day would have been rather swell and without incident had I not broken Sara's bike in an attempt to put air in the tire.


When I unscrewed the air nozzle, it simply came apart in my hands. So I carried the bike to the repair shop about two kilometers away. Thankfully, he was still open, and put it back together in about five minutes. It's the same bicycle shop where I got my bike repaired several times on SICE, and indeed where I would go the next day when my own bike's shift got frozen.

No comments: