Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catherine, My apartment

Dear everyone,
People have been bugging me to provide pictures of my apartment so here are some. They are in no particular order and could quite possibly be backwards. Anyways enjoy.
This is my closet. I put stuff in it on hangers. I wear those slippers a lot.
This is my futon. It's more comfortable than it looks. It also has sheets on it normally but at this time I was washing them like a responsible adult (who sleeps with a stuffed cow every night).
This is the ladder that leads to the loft where I sleep every night. I have to climb up and down it to go to bed at night and to get up in the morning. Some night (probably soon) I will fall off this ladder on my way to have a pee in the middle of the night. Wish me luck.
This is my main room. It is actually pretty spacious and as you can see has lots of light. It's a lot cleaner now I swear.

This is the view from my front door. My "kitchen" and hallway leading to the main room.

These are my washing machine, refrigerator and microwave. The microwave makes toast and you can bake a cake in it but I can't reliably heat up food. Ah the joys of Japanese living.
This is my "kitchen" I can make a mess in it and that's about all. The cart you see before you is the only prep space I have.

No comments: