Monday, January 19, 2009

Sara-2008 recap

I said I would write about all my previous adventures, but I never quite got around to it unfortunately. So instead, I mashed up all the things I did into one movie. There is the all city track and field meet, Yabusame (horse archery festival in Morioka), the school festival and my trip to Yamagata with my teachers. I got the perfect music for the movie for Christmas from friends back home, G and Ryan. A big thank you goes to them since I wouldn't have done it otherwise. The music really sums up my feelings about 2008 I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I've met all of you when I was doing the SICE program in Fall 2007, but just thought I would leave a comment thanking you guys for maintaining (even sporadically) a blog of your events. I'm most likely going to participate in the M-ALT program as well, so all your antics are doubly important as I try to scrape together an idea of what I'm getting myself into. :)

Hopefully I can bug you guys on some of the finer details here before I start off!

Hope the New Year is treating you all well.

Puri said...

Hello!!! I'm so glad people make blogs, cause I've been searching the web about Morioka. I'm about to be there in a month or so, teaching at a kindergarten there. You may see me post some questions every now and then, hope you guys don't mind :D

Sara Matsui-Colby said...

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :) We'd love to help out. And hopefully we'll have all the answers (^-^;)